Effective Date: 20 Mar, 2023
Welcome to Ayala Land Inc.’s corporate website, an online platform managed by Ayala Land Inc. referred to as the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” in this Notice. The term “you” and its derivatives refer to customers, vendors, partners, employees, associates, and other stakeholders of Ayala Land Inc. Here’s how we protect your data privacy:
Our Role in Your Data Privacy
When you use our website (www.cloverleaf.ph), this notice applies to you. Please read and understand it before providing us with your personal data.
We process information pursuant to the Ayala Land Group (“Group”) Privacy Statement. To know more about our general principles and how we process your personal data within the Group, please visit https://www.ayalaland.com.ph/privacy-statement/.
We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time as we add new features and purposes of data processing, or as laws change that may affect our company’s services. When we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the date it was last revised.
• Read and understand this Privacy Notice
• Ensure that any information that you provide us is complete, accurate and up-to-date
• If you provide us with personal data about other people, we will use that information only for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us. By submitting the information, you warrant and confirm that you have the right to authorize us to process it on your behalf in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
When and How We Collent Data
From the first moment you engage through our website, we are collecting data. Here’s when and how we do this:
• You use our digital platform;
• You interact with our sales or customer care agents, reservation officers and specialists through chat facility;
• You provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, and complaints;
• You subscribe and/or respond to surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives;
What type of Data we collect from you
When you inquire about our products and service in this website through Chat Now or Contact Us, the Company collects and processes the following personal data that you provide:
• Full Name
• Email Address
• Contact numbers such as Mobile number or Landline
Information we may aggregate from different sources to your profile
If you have informed us that you wish to receive personalized direct marketing communications, we might aggregate data from different sources (both internally and externally) to have a better understanding of your preference and interests and be able to serve you with more relevant communications. You can always object to these activities by opposing this. In particular, you can always opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email.
Disclosing personal data other than yours
When you disclose to us personal data of another person (e.g., your dependent, spouse, children, and/or parents), you attest that consent has been obtained from that person to disclose and process his/her personal data in accordance with this privacy notice.
If the Personal data was provided by a minor or one who is not legally capable of entering into contractual transactions without parental or guardian consent, the parent or legal guardian shall be responsible in providing the consent, and in correcting any information given or informing us that the information should be disregarded or deleted.
How and why we use your personal data
Under the Data Protection Act, we can only use your personal data for certain specified purposes and where we have a legal basis to do so. Here are the reasons for which we process your data:
• Providing you with product and services that you have requested, including customer support;
• Enhancing your customer experience by delivering product services that match your preference and needs;
• Communicating relevant products and services, advisories, and responses to your queries, requests, and complaints;
• Processing of information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
Just in case you requested or opted information about our products or services, you may unsubscribe from them any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional emails, following the steps provided in the promotional text messages or replying to the email indicating that you no longer wish to receive any email from us.
Your Privacy Rights
You can exercise your rights as a data subject by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you make a request, note that such a request is subject to certain conditions. We may also charge you for any of these services.
You have the right to access information we hold about you
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, subject to providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity.
• We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
• You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
• You will be asked to expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for the same purpose.
You can object to us using your data.
This includes your right to opt-out of any commercial communication from the company.
You have the right to port your data.
We will give you a copy of your data in a mutually acceptable format. We will not do so to the extent that this involves disclosing data about any other individual.
You have the right for your data to be erased.
You can do this by asking us to suspend, withdraw, remove or destroy your personal data, if it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data for purposes of your use of our website.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data.
Please tell us first, so we have a chance to address your concerns. If we fail in this, you can address any complaint to the National Privacy Commission.
You have the right to damages
You have the right to damages arising from inaccurate, incomplete, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data by us.
How secure is the data we collect?
We do our best to ensure that your personal data is protected and your privacy is preserved. We use physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. These practices include:
• Use of secured servers behind advanced threat protection appliances, firewalls, encryption and other security tools.
• Use of standard encryption tools such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to help protect personal data and to keep information collected secure.
• Website/Application security testing conducted by a third party prior to it being launched and when major changes have been applied.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who are qualified and authorized to process them. All such persons, wherever they are located, are required to protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data in a manner consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
And please remember:
• You provide personal data at your own risk. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure
• You are responsible for your username and password. Keep them secret and safe!
• If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
How long do we store your data?
We shall retain your personal data obtained via our Contact Us, Ayala Land Group Data Privacy forms, and Chat facilities
•for a period of one (1) year from the fulfillment of the declared purposes or allowable criteria for its processing;
•for such period as we may be required to do so by applicable law, if any; or,
•for such period that your personal data may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise, and defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Thereafter, your personal data shall be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public. Specifically, all personal data in electronic form will be deleted from our databases, following the retention period stated above.
Third parties who process your data
Fulfillment of Legitimate and Business Purposes
In fulfillment of the stated purpose/s that you consented to, we may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
•Our employees and officers;
•Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors;
•Members of our group of companies or our subsidiaries and affiliates;
•Our holding company Ayala Corporation and all its subsidiaries and affiliates;
•Our joint venture and alliance partners; and
•Our technology and service providers.
And in order to comply with legal and statutory compliance, we may disclose your personal data:
•To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
•In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding;
•To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably and is likely to order the disclosure of such personal data;
Any company/entity with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy, and comply with the Data Privacy Act. We also require that these organizations use this information only for our purposes, and follow our reasonable directions with respect to the use and protection of this information. This includes organizations which handle or obtain personal data as technical and service providers for us, who, in addition to the above measures, undergo our due diligence that includes their data protection practices.
Privacy Policies of Third-party Websites and Social Media Platforms
Our websites contain hyperlinks and details of third-party websites, including social media platforms. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How to Contact Us
Cloverleaf has frontage in both A. Bonifacio Avenue and EDSA, making it highly accessible via public transportation. It is also connected to the LRT Balintawak Station.